Monday, September 22, 2008

WHAM BAM POTS AND PANS

OK, Now i have decided to start off my project with creating Interview questions for people that have done this service projects dealing with world hunger. U have one person in mind already he operates his own "Kitchen" out of a church every Wednesday morning and has served the community for years. I think hes the kind of guy that makes a difference by doing what he can afford to do. I think people think that to make a difference you have to dedicate your life to something but in actuality you just have to stay focused not obsessed. I also have allot of things that i think will motivate these people that run these kitchens and other things to keep doing a great job before i list any of those things i would like to speak with Mrs. Savido. So untill next time remember Peas dont fry in the kitchen Turkey dont boil in the oil...Dippin Sauce....I need an onion.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger