Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Im off to the races

It has been a day since my first post and i think i am ready to unleash my plans for my Graduation Project. I started last year with a friend raising money and food to start up a campaign to end WORLD HUNGER. I will continue to fight WORLD HUNGER because it is something i can concentrate on and focus all my being into. I am already working with The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank they have given me Permission to use their Logo and name. I have more plans and actions that i have completed but will keep under wraps until next time. Well until next time remember when life gives you lemons the grass is greener on the other side.

2 comments:

L. Savido said...

I am glad that this is of interest to you. My only concern with your project interest is that it needs to be a topic that is stretching your knowledge and experience, not re-playing the same old thing. Let's talk about what you've done, so we can see where you can take this.
- Mrs. Savido

MLipscomb said...

I love your topic, and i think it will be a great project to explore and research, just make sure you take it to another level, take it above and beyond!!!. . .
{and remember, life is not about the mistakes you make, but the lessons you learn from them}

Powered By Blogger