Monday, September 8, 2008

Ready, Set, Go!

In the tenth grade i got off to a great start on my Graduation Project so I'm pretty confident in my project, and my steps to achieve my goals. I will not unravel my Graduation Project plans now but in later blogs i will be. My Advisor in a way got me interested in my project by having me choose the subject for a Cult-Lit assignment. What makes my Graduation Project a very good one is that i am able to stay interested in it after the assignment and after High School. The Project helps the community alot and does include getting feed back from the community and respected figures in society. The Project will be documented and has been documented from the time started. Their are various ways the Project will be documented a couple being video, audio, quantitative info, and quality information. Interviews will be conducted by phone person and via Internet. For now this is all i am going to unravel and next blog will be mostly about what the Project is and the first steps. Well until next time remember Live with no excuses but Love with no regrets.






No comments:

Powered By Blogger